TAG Heuer Watches
Founded in Saint-Imier in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, TAG Heuer has set many major milestones of high-end watchmaking, especially in the field of chronographs and ultimate precision. TAG Heuer is the first watchmaker to master luxury chronographs with an unsurpassed precision of 1/10th, 1/100th, 1/1.000th and 1/10.000th of a second.
From the Olympic Games in the 1920s to its role as official timekeeper for Formula One in the 1990s and the legendary Indy 500 race today, TAG Heuer, in a constant quest for innovation, excellence, performance and prestige, continues to aim ever higher. This is reflected in its partnerships with F1 team Vodafone McLaren Mercedes and its World Champions Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, with Audi Sport in the Le Mans 24 Hours, the DTM, endurance races, as well as Automobile Club de Monaco with the prestigious Monaco Grand Prix.
In 2011, TAG Heuer joined ORACLE Racing Team USA, the defending champions the America’s Cup title. More than ever, the brand epitomises prestige and performance through active partnerships with Hollywood icons Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan and Chinese actor Chen Dao Ming.
PLEASE VISIT OUR STORE TO VIEW THE FULL COLLECTION
- Tag Heuer Formula 1 chronograph watch£1,250.00
- TAG Heuer Formula 1 43 MM£900.00
- Tag Heuer stainless steel Link watch£1,350.00
- Tag Heuer Formula 1 Senna watch£1,350.00
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer 32 on bracelet£1,200.00
- Tag Heuer 27 steel aquaracer on bracelet£1,100.00
- TAG Heuer Carrera 100 M 32MM£1,850.00
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer 43 MM£1,400.00