Our store is currently closed until at least 01/02/2021.
The Scottish Government has announced all mainland Scotland will enter into lockdown, which includes the closure of non-essential retail and hospitality. This guidance is in place until at least the begining of March, where there will be a further review by the Scottish Government. Therefore our store will be closed for this period. For any enquiries or queries, please email email@example.com
Please Check back regularly for updates if you are planning to visit the store.
OUR STORE COVID-19 POLICY
For the safety of our team and customers, we kindly ask that you adhere to our Covid-19 guidance when entering our store.
• Limited entrance for customers (only 2 customers at one time with no more than 2 people forming a group.)
• Facial coverings are madatory within our store, however, we will ask you to momentarily lower any face covering for security before entry. Any full facial covering for eg. balaclavas will not be permitted within our store.
• Sanitiser is provided upon entering our store.
• Respect everyone’s space – please allow 2 metres for social distancing and move away from the entrance area to allow others to enter and exit.
• If possible, please use a card or contactless payment method.
• For the safety of our team and colleagues, we have installed Perspex screens for your safety.
Appointments recommended, as this will reduce queuing and waiting times, but not strictly required. Appointments are limited to 1hr.
For any questions or concerns regarding our store policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org